Close Gaps & Scale Kubernetes Adoption
FREE HALF-DAY ACCELERATION PROGRAM
If you are implementing Kubernetes in production, chances are your team is grappling with one or more of these challenges:
- Skills and resource gaps
- Immature tooling support
- Security & configuration
- Monitoring & troubleshooting
- Integration with existing infrastructure
- Application scaling
Azure Kubernetes Service(AKS) is a managed service offering from Microsoft that allows you to deploy and manage your containerized applications without worrying about container operations. Microsoft and Biqmind would like to invite you to a free half-day acceleration program to help your team map out how it can make the most of the AKS platform. As an Azure partner, Biqmind Specialists can help your team close gaps and rapidly accelerate your Kubernetes efforts on AKS.
This FREE consulting session covers:
Complete the form on this page for us to call you back or click below to book your 30 min pre-assessment call immediately.
Terms & Conditions:
- Slots are allocated on a first come first serve and relevant requirements basis. Biqmind reserves the right to reject any applications.
- Session duration will vary depending on specific company requirements but is free per company only up to 4 hours.
- Session is run via a Microsoft Teams video call
- Service does not include any implementation work
- Permanent cancellations apply for no-shows without notification
AKS RESOURCE LINKS
Azure Apps Webinar: Developing Microservices Directly in Kubernetes/AKS
Developing microservices directly in Kubernetes and AKS can be challenging for the developer. Learn about possible approaches and tools that you can apply to be more effective and productive with Biqmind’s Head Software Architect Chakradhar Jonagam.
Biqmind Azure Services
Unlock the power of Azure for your mission-critical applications with Biqmind certified, field-trained specialists. Through education, assessment and implementation services, we ensure your team is fully utilizing Azure solutions for your cloud-native journeys.