Building momentum for your API strategy can be challenging amidst operational priorities. Advance your agenda through this highly practical 3 day workshop focused on financial services specific API challenges and utilizing Azure API Management to accelerate adoption.
Banking and financial services seeking to accelerate transformation have Open standards and an API-centric approach on their roadmap as a priority. A well implemented enterprise API strategy ensures organizations build healthy partner ecosystems, gain additional value from existing and new data, accelerate innovation delivery, drive operational efficency and create better customer experiences.
Azure API Management enables organizations to design, secure, publish, scale, and observe APIs across cloud and on-premise; making them discoverable and consumable by both internal, partner and public developers. Organizations can manage all their APIs through a single pane of glass and streamline workflows across hybrid and multi-cloud environments.
Other platform features include resources protection, improved API discoverability, API security and automated legacy service transformation. As testament to the platform’s capabilities and wide adoption, Microsoft was named as a Leader in the Gartner’s 2020 Magic Quadrant for Full Life Cycle API Management.
Led by experienced Biqmind specialists, this workshop provides your teams with a concise and hands-on overview of key topics such as design principles, OpenAPI standards, introduction to Azure API Management and Security & Policy guidelines. The workshop is outcome-focused with dedicated time set aside to bring in your key business leaders to work out a high-level action plan.
Who Should Attend
10 participants max
- Benefits of an Enterprise API Strategy
- Primer on RESTful Design
- Introduction to Microservices & Design
- Overview of API security, governance, specification & lifecycle
- Managing versioning
- Overview of OpenAPI standards
- Understanding business priorities and current implementation
- Deep dive on pain points and challenges
- Ascertain current skill sets
- Define an initial target state
- Introduction to Azure API Management (APIM)
- Creating and Publishing Your API Catalog
- Managing Policies & Security
- Monitoring & Troubleshooting
- Review initial target state and work out an action plan and next steps