Run your apps on a well-managed Azure-based Kubernetes Environment with Biqmind
Biqmind Kubernetes Environment Set Up Service enables teams to plan, deploy and validate a well-managed environment for Kubernetes on Azure.
Deploying onto a new platform is always challenging. Common pain points range from integration with existing infrastructure to security and deployment complexity. Deployments may require custom solutions for Load Balancing and Ingress or different tools to enable Continuous Deployment and Delivery.
Biqmind has developed Kubernetes environment blueprints to help teams new to cloud-native get out of the starting block quickly. Encompassing industry best practices and refined through the experience of our Azure certified Specialists, these blueprints provide a scalable, modular approach to creating a well-managed Kubernetes environment on Azure based on a core set of design principles for fundamental areas and components.
We ensure your Kubernetes environment is built fit for purpose right from the start, across areas such as Identity, Networking, Resource Grouping, Compute, Storage, Data, Security, Logging & Monitoring, CI/CD Pipelines, Automation and Naming Standards.
- Identify objectives and target state
- Size infrastructure
- Define prerequisites for implementation
- Create high-level implementation plan
- Target state architecture diagram
- High-level implementation planning
- Configure Azure services
- Deploy blueprints
- Set up target environment
- Updated target state architecture diagram based on deployment
- Working Azure Kubernetes environment
- Onboard demo application
- Validate predefined test cases
- Validation report
- Conduct environment walkthrough
- Conduct enablement sessions on operations
- Handover documentation