Azure Kubernetes Service at speed with Biqmind
Sign up for this 2-day workshop by Biqmind’s Azure-certified experts that introduces how containers are deployed and managed on Azure Kubernetes Service (AKS) and hands-on experience working on the platform.
Azure Kubernetes Service workshop participants gain theoretical knowledge and benefit from hands-on experience in Kubernetes design, deployment and management on Azure.
Kubernetes has emerged as the leading container-orchestration platform for automating application deployment, scaling, and management. Enterprise users struggle with immature supporting tools, challenging security configuration, a steep learning curve and complicated infrastructure.
Azure Kubernetes Service is a managed service offering on Azure by Microsoft. With AKS, you have a robust, hosted Kubernetes environment to easily deploy and manage your containerized applications without the need for deep container orchestration expertise.
Who Should Attend
- Introduction to Kubernetes and AKS
- Kubernetes high level architecture
- Configuration of sandbox environment on Microsoft Azure
- Overview of Kubernetes concepts
- Hands-on lab and exercises for creating Pod, Node, Deployment and Service
- Concepts of environment variables, connectivity and storage on Kubernetes & AKS
- Hands-on lab and exercises on secrets, network policies and persistent volumes
- Concepts of stateful applications, logs, pod design in Kubernetes & AKS
- Hands-on lab and exercises on readiness and liveness probes, logging & monitoring, rolling updates & rollbacks in deployments
what our workshop participants have to say
Amazing experience learning AKS from 0 to hero.
Co-Founder and CTO, SmartCursors
The best 2 day workshop I have ever attended. Whether you come with zero knowledge on Kubernetes or you have been working on it for a while, this workshop is very useful. It suits from CTO to developer and gives a holistic view of AKS, how it can be leveraged for your organization. Trainers are knowledgeable and patient with any questions. I strongly suggest this workshop for anyone who is interested to know about AKS.
DevOps Architect / Strategist, Ziraff Technologies