AZURE KUBERNETES SERVICE
AT SPEED WITH BIQMIND
2-Day AKS Workshop
This 2-day Azure Kubernetes Service workshop will introduce how containers are deployed and managed on Azure Kubernetes Service (AKS) and explore working on the platform. Participants of this workshop will gain theoretical knowledge and benefit from hands-on experience in Kubernetes design, deployment and management on Azure.
Kubernetes has emerged as the leading container-orchestration platform for automating application deployment, scaling, and management. Enterprise users struggle with immature supporting tools, challenging security configuration, a steep learning curve and complicated infrastructure.
Azure Kubernetes Service is a managed service offering on Azure by Microsoft. With AKS, you have a robust, hosted Kubernetes environment to easily deploy and manage your containerized applications without the need for deep container orchestration expertise.
Who should attend
- Developers, Architects, DevOps teams
- Number of participants: Max 10
- Location: Customer premise or hosted
- Basic knowledge of containers
- Knowledge of terminal clients and remote operations of Linux systems over SSH
- Access to a Microsoft Azure account
- Laptop for hands-on lab
- Introduction to Kubernetes and AKS
- Kubernetes high level architecture
- Configuration of sandbox environment on Microsoft Azure
- Overview of Kubernetes concepts
- Hands-on lab and exercises for creating Pod, Node, Deployment and Service
- Concepts of environment variables, connectivity and storage on Kubernetes & AKS
- Hands-on lab and exercises on secrets, network policies and persistent volumes
- Concepts of stateful applications, logs, pod design in Kubernetes & AKS
- Hands-on lab and exercises on readiness and liveness probes, logging & monitoring, rolling updates & rollbacks in deployments