Azure Kubernetes Service (Aks) at speed with Biqmind
As a Microsoft Azure partner with field-ready Kubernetes specialists, Biqmind can help you quickly setup and configure AKS for your specific requirements.
As more organizations are using containers in production, Kubernetes has emerged as the leading container-orchestration platform for automating application deployment, scaling, and management. Enterprise users struggle with immature supporting tools, challenging security configuration, a steep learning curve and complicated infrastructure.
Azure® Kubernetes Service (AKS) is a managed service offering on Azure by Microsoft®. With AKS, you have a robust, hosted Kubernetes environment to easily deploy and manage your containerized applications without the need for deep container orchestration expertise.
Deploying into a new production platform is always challenging. Common pain points include integration with existing infrastructure, security and deployment complexity. Deployments may require custom solutions for load balancing and Ingress or different tools to enable Continuous Deployment and Delivery. As a Microsoft Azure partner with field-ready Kubernetes specialists, Biqmind can help you quickly setup and configure AKS for your specific requirements.
Biqmind Azure Kubernetes Services
Biqmind’s trained specialists can help in these areas
- 2-day Workshop
- Introduction and benefits of AKS
- Hands-on sessions for architects, developers and DevOps teams
- Assessment of new implementations on AKS
- Develop migration strategies for existing workloads
- Accelerate advanced implementation themes: High Availability (HA), Scaling, Disaster Recovery, Policies, DevSecOps
- Proof-of-Concept (POC) / Projects
- Sizing and deployment of AKS clusters
- App modernization & microservices architecture/development
- Creation of HA & backup strategies for AKS-based applications
- Implementation of governance & security policies