Microsoft Azure Red Hat OpenShift enables enterprises to focus on adopting container-based application development, without having to worry about the underlying environment or Day 2 management.
Not every organization has the expertise, resources or time to create containerized environments. But this is increasingly vital as businesses scale their applications. With containerized environments enterprise requirements from maintaining data sovereignty and managing security are also considerably more challenging.
Work with Biqmind to deliver value from Microsoft Azure Red Hat OpenShift fast.
OUR ARO Services
Biqmind’s trained specialists can help in these areas
- Cloud-native assessment of existing applications
- Platform and infrastructure assessment: New implementation on ARO, Hybrid (on-premise and ARO), Multi-cloud
- Accelerate advanced implementation themes: High Availability (HA), Scaling, Disaster Recovery, Policies, DevSecOps
- Proof-of-Concept (POC) / Projects
- Design and deployment of ARO
- Application migration: Legacy to ARO, Other platforms to ARO
- CI/CD process and pipeline creation
This 2-day workshop will explore working on Azure Red Hat OpenShift (ARO), introduce the concepts of deploying containers, creating projects, users, volumes, quotas and managing these on ARO.