Disrupted by COVID-19 and struggling to implement remote work for your organization?
From right tech to great practices, we want to help.
Remote work is a vital part of how we work at Biqmind. During this difficult time, we want to support businesses that are finding the transition to remote working challenging by offering remote work coaching to SMEs.
From how to get your teams working better together to suitable technology tools, we’ve built up a wealth of resources. Some of our most experienced remote workers are making themselves available for 30 minute sessions to coach and talk you through your specific challenges and how you can enable happy and productive remote teams. Talk to us today!
Terms and Conditions
- Coaching is free per company for 30 minutes
- Service does not include any implementation work
- Session is run via a Microsoft Teams video call
- Biqmind reserves the right to reject any applications
- Permanent cancellations apply for no-shows without notification