Azure Red Hat OpenShift 4
FREE HALF-DAY ACCELERATION PROGRAM
Are you considering OpenShift 4? Azure Red Hat OpenShift could be your enterprise container platform of choice.
Azure Red Hat OpenShift (ARO) is a fully managed Red Hat OpenShift service on Azure. With ARO 4 just announced, the latest OpenShift innovations are now available on Azure’s world-class infrastructure, jointly engineered, operated and supported by Microsoft and Red Hat.
Microsoft and Biqmind would like to invite you to a free half-day acceleration program to help your team map out how it can make the most of the ARO platform.
This FREE consulting session covers:
Complete the form on this page for us to call you back or click below to book your 30 min pre-assessment call immediately.
Terms & Conditions:
- Slots are allocated on a first come first serve and relevant requirements basis. Biqmind reserves the right to reject any applications.
- Session duration will vary depending on specific company requirements but is free per company only up to 4 hours.
- Session is run via a Microsoft Teams video call
- Service does not include any implementation work
- Permanent cancellations apply for no-shows without notification
Introduction to ARO and the benefits of running OpenShift on Azure
Azure Cloud-Native Solution Leader – Asia, Microsoft
Value of OpenShift for enterprise Kubernetes and How ARO 4.3 Drives Developer Productivity
Architect – Solutions Technology Practice Red Hat APAC
Onboarding enterprise applications to ARO 4.3
Chakradhar “Chak” Jonagam
Biqmind Head Software Architect and CNCF Ambassador