CAREERS AT BIQMIND
We are better together, we call it Collective Brilliance.
We are excited about empowering companies and individuals to be able to build solutions rapidly and deploy them anywhere. Making this happen is an experienced team based in Singapore, with broad and deep experience across development, commercial and operations. You can expect, competitive compensation, a results-focused environment with a healthy balance between independent contribution and collaboration.
Open roles are below but beyond formal credentials, get in touch if what we are creating resonates with you.
Professional Services Consultant
We are looking for a Professional Services Consultant to join our team to fuel our growth and develop our innovative software platform and services. We’re looking for a talented person with passion for all things tech and a desire to question all assumptions, helping to make our products and services better across the board.
Sounds like you?
- A maverick who has a keen eye for detail with a thoughtful, data driven approach to hypotheses prior to drawing conclusions
- Can transition from strategy formulation to execution and delivery, all while driving exceptional customer experience
- Able to collaborate extensively with stakeholders, engineering, technical marketing engineers, user-experience designers, and peer product managers to build a cohesive strategy and see through the execution
We are looking for someone who wants a new opportunity with an innovative, technology driven business. The ideal candidate can take a project from start to finish based on high-level objectives. Applicants will be assessed on what they can do, not solely their credentials. While a portfolio of recent experience and a minimum of 5 years of work experience would be preferred, if you are a talented individual seeking an exciting opportunity, we strongly encourage you to apply. You should be passionate about enabling stakeholders to deliver well designed, engineered, quality products.
This is a full-time position. We offer competitive compensation, a professional work environment, and opportunities for growth.
- Collaborating with stakeholders and clients to define their product/service/technology needs
- Bringing client product/service ideas to MVP stage
- Championing and gaining buy-in for the strategy and roadmap from partner/client teams through collaboration, documentation, and negotiation that effectively influences peers and senior management
- Working with internal & client engineering, design, operations, enablement and leadership team to bring products/services to market and develop and grow business opportunities
- Developing user experience goals, stories and requirements that will be used to drive product/service
- Educating and training customers on product management, agile, continuous deliver and cloud native technologies & methods
- Bachelor’s degree or Master’s required
- 5+ years of product management experience, including the ability to build, lead and work with cross-functional teams to deliver strategic objectives
- Experience in a software development role is essential to understanding the user journey
- Experience with platform product management with a strong user experience emphasis
- Strong technical background including cloud, framework, AI and data analytic technologies
- Negotiation and conflict management skills with the ability to influence and persuade partners to reach optimal decisions for the business
- Possess a unique blend of business and technical savvy; a big-picture vision, and the drive to make that vision a reality
- Analytical and quantitative skills; experience using hard data and metrics to back up assumptions and develop business cases
- Strong consulting experience
- Passion for connecting and influencing people to drive towards a shared business goal
- Strong SDLC skills and understanding
- A strong project management background is key to manage varying levels of complexity and timelines running concurrently over extended periods of time
- Strong written and verbal communication and presentations skills, with demonstrated experience engaging and influencing senior leadership
- Ability to interact positively, clearly and professionally with peers
- Flexible, open-minded, self-motivated, quick learner, initiative, reliable and a team player
- Ability to multi-task, prioritize activities, work independently and calmly under pressure
- Ability to think strategically and execute methodically
- Passion for problem solving in a fast-paced environment